Workers Compensation Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Workers Compensation Information
The safety and wellness of your employees should be among your business’s top priorities. Conducting your due diligence to create and maintain a safe workplace is crucial, but even the most robust risk management programs may not be able to prevent all incidents. If an employee is injured or develops an illness at work, workers’ compensation insurance is critical for managing the situation and helping them to recover.
With four offices in Olathe and the Kansas City area, Fusion Insurance Agency is well equipped to help businesses assess their workers’ compensation needs and acquire optimal coverage.
What Does Workers’ Compensation Insurance Cover?
Workers’ compensation insurance provides crucial financial assistance to help your business and affected employees recover after an incident. In most cases, this type of coverage can help pay for the following costs:
- Medical care—If a work-related injury or illness requires treatment, your insurance can help pay for it.
- Lost income—If an employee’s injury or illness affects their ability to work, this coverage can help them recoup lost or reduced wages.
- Disability benefits—If an employee develops a disability due to a work-related illness or injury, your coverage may pay for disability benefits.
- Death benefits—If an incident results in an employee’s death, this coverage can provide financial assistance for funeral costs and other expenses.
- Legal fees—If your business is sued following a work-related illness or injury, your insurance may be able to cover various expenses, including representation and settlements.
How Much Does Workers’ Compensation Cost?
When calculating your premiums and providing you with a quote, insurance providers must consider many details of your business. In most cases, the following criteria will be analyzed:
Who Needs Workers’ Compensation?
In most cases, employers in Kansas and Missouri are required by law to carry workers’ compensation insurance. But even in situations without a legal requirement, this type of coverage should be prioritized by all businesses. Without it, your employees may not be able to receive the care they need after an incident, and your company may face significant financial ramifications.
Get the Right Coverage
Workers’ compensation is essential coverage for your workers’ health and wellness. Regardless of how safe you may believe your workplace to be, not all risks and hazards can be eliminated entirely. Without proper coverage, a single accident or error could leave an employee without the care they need, devastating workplace morale and derailing your company’s finances and future.
The experts at Fusion Insurance Agency are dedicated to making sure that doesn’t happen to your business. Our agents will work with you to understand your business’s risks, hazards and other circumstances before composing suitable coverage. Contact us today to get started.