Auto Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Auto Insurance Information
Auto insurance is designed to help provide financial security in the face of unexpected events such as accidents and incidents that cause property damage or injuries. Contact Fusion Insurance Agency in Kansas City, Kansas, to start building an auto insurance plan tailored to your needs.
How Far Back Do Auto Insurance Companies Look?
Auto insurance companies typically look back at your driving history for the past three to five years when determining your insurance rates. They assess factors such as traffic violations, accidents and claims during this period.
This review helps insurers evaluate your risk profile and determine the likelihood of future accidents or claims. The specific timeframe may vary among insurance providers.
What Does Auto Insurance Cover?
Auto insurance typically provides coverage for the following:
- Liability coverage is required in most states and may help cover costs associated with property damage and bodily injuries to others if you are at fault in an accident.
- Collision coverage may help pay for repairs or replacement of your vehicle if it’s damaged in an accident with an object or another vehicle.
- Comprehensive coverage may help protect against damage to your vehicle caused by incidents other than collisions. It’s designed to help cover theft, vandalism, natural disasters, falling objects and collisions with animals.
- Personal injury protection (PIP) coverage may help provide financial assistance with medical expenses, lost wages and other related costs for you and your passengers, regardless of fault. This coverage is required in Kansas and is optional in Missouri.
- Uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage may help pay for your damages if you’re involved in an accident with a driver who doesn’t have insurance or has insufficient coverage.
- Additional optional coverages may include roadside assistance, rental reimbursement and gap insurance. These add-ons provide extra protection and convenience for specific situations.
How Many Auto Insurance Claims Is Too Many?
The number of auto insurance claims that are considered too many depends on several factors, including the insurance company’s policies, your driving history and the type of claims.
While there isn’t an exact threshold universally applicable, filing multiple claims within a short span can raise concerns for insurance companies. Frequent claims can be perceived as a higher risk, potentially resulting in increased premiums or even policy nonrenewal.
Contact the agents at Fusion Insurance Agency to compare personalized auto insurance quotes.