Commercial Auto Insurance
Commercial Auto Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Commercial Auto Insurance Information
You must carry commercial auto insurance coverage if your organization uses vehicles to conduct everyday business. This insurance provides liability coverage and may also cover your company’s property, depending on the coverage you choose.
Contact Fusion Insurance Agency in Kansas City, Kansas, today to learn more about how commercial auto insurance can help provide essential financial protection for your company.
What Is Commercial Auto Insurance?
Commercial auto insurance helps provide coverage if you or one of your employees is liable for third-party property damage or injuries resulting from an accident.
States set minimum liability limits, but you can choose to purchase additional coverage.
If you have a loan or lien on a company vehicle, the lender may require you to purchase “full coverage” insurance, which may include comprehensive and collision. They may also require guaranteed asset protection (GAP) coverage.
Who Needs Commercial Auto Insurance?
Kansas businesses using vehicles in their operations need commercial liability auto insurance to comply with state laws. Delivery companies, service providers, sales organizations, non-profit organizations and public transportation companies typically purchase commercial auto insurance as part of their business insurance plan.
Contact your agent to get appropriate commercial auto insurance coverage for your organization.
What Does Commercial Auto Insurance Cover?
Commercial auto insurance is designed to help provide coverage for your liability in an accident. Your agent may also recommend that you purchase coverage to help protect your organization’s property. Depending on how your company uses vehicles and the value of those vehicles, your agent may recommend the following business auto insurance policies:
- Liability insurance includes property damage liability and bodily injury liability for third party’s damages. States set the minimum required amount of liability coverage companies must purchase, but your agent may recommend that you buy more coverage to provide additional financial protection.
- Collision insurance helps pay for damages to the covered company vehicles if an accident involving a collision with an object or another vehicle results in damage to your company’s property.
- Comprehensive insurance helps pay for damages that aren’t the result of an accident, including fire and weather damage, vandalism, theft or hitting an animal.
- Medical payments/Personal injury protection helps pay for specific losses, (including medical bills), if your company vehicle driver or their passengers are injured in an accident.
- Uninsured/Underinsured motorist insurance helps pay to replace or repair your company vehicle if the other driver is liable for damages to your property but doesn’t have the right amounts or types of insurance coverage. In some states, commercial auto insurance policies must include uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage.
Your agent may also recommend additional endorsements or commercial auto coverage, including:
- Hired and non-owned auto (HNOA) coverage
- Roadside assistance
- Rental car reimbursement
- Gap insurance
- Custom parts coverage
- Inland marine insurance
- Replacement cost vehicle coverage
Contact Us To Get Commercial Auto Insurance
Commercial auto insurance can help provide valuable financial protection for your company. Talk with the agents at Fusion Insurance Agency to understand how state laws may impact commercial auto requirements, build a tailored insurance package to meet your company’s needs and get a quote.